El Dorado Royale Amenities & Activities
Discover the pleasures of the Gourmet Inclusive® experience at El Dorado Royale. Relax in an elegant suite that includes 24-hour room service and a private Jacuzzi. Savor gourmet dining at seven extraordinary restaurants. Float on 13 swimming pools and indulge in spa services, including our popular couples massage classes. Then get ready to join in the exciting nightlife. It’s all here and it’s all for you in a place that doesn’t just feel like paradise, it is.
EL DORADO ROYALE GOURMET INCLUSIVE PACKAGE FEATURES
- Accommodations as selected.
- Welcome glass of Sparkling wine and refreshing towel.
- All Gourmet meals and specialty bites
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages from a selection of domestic and international premium brands.
- Minibar with beer, water, soft drinks stocked once a day.
- Daily and nightly activity program with live music & shows.
- Bicycles provided to ride around the premises.
- Non-motorized water sports: kayak and snorkeling gear.
- Scuba clinics in the pool.
- Hospitality Desk
- 5 swimming pools, one of which is a natural salt-water pool.
- 2 hard surface lighted tennis courts. Rackets and balls provided free of charge. Restrictions apply to be used at night.
- Complimentary Shuttle to Cancun and Playa del Carmen. Reservation required.
- Personal Concierge Service from 8 am to 11 pm
- Fitness center, Sauna and Steam Room
- 24 hours room service (restrictions apply on rainy days)
- Taxes and gratuities included
EL DORADO ROYALE OTHER FACILITIES AND SERVICES (additional charge)
- Scuba diving trips, certificates, rental equipment and deep-sea fishing.
- Gift Shop & Logo Shop
- Car rental.
- Telephone service.
- Fax services.
- Business center
- Wireless Internet available.
- Wave runners & Parasailing
- Candle light dinner from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- International wine selection.
- Laundry service.
- Money Exchange.
- Medical services available 24 hours.
- Special wedding, honeymoon and anniversary packages.
- Tennis Lessons, Group Clinics, Private Lessons & More
- Optional In Room Amenities & Packages (online store)
- ATM –USD only.
EL DORADO ROYALE GREENHOUSE
The resort’s 70,000-square-foot greenhouse facility now provides produce not only for El Dorado Royale, but also for its sister El Dorado Spa Resorts & Hotels and Azul Hotels throughout the region. The expansive greenhouse—the first resort greenhouse in the region—celebrated its first harvest in August 2009 produces a variety of organic vegetables and herbs, including cucumbers, bell peppers, chilies, basil, cilantro, and mint. The Fertilization Process is made through an HIDROPONIC system. The Products that are used for fumigation are from certified organic origins, these come from plants, leaves, and seeds. Tours depart from main lobby, several days a week. ***Our Resort is not recommended for physically Challenged Guests ***
EL DORADO ROYALE BONANZA RANCH
Horseback Riding Stables within the premises, and Proud Recipients of “Trip Advisor ́s Certificate of Excellence 2012 & 2013” offers and unique and exciting way to get in touch of the true nature of the Mayan Riviera with its two hour guided tour along jungle trails including the experience to encounter one of the marvels of the Yucatan Peninsula: The Mayan Cenotes, commonly known as sinkholes where you can jump for a refreshing dip. Healthy, well trained horses appropriate for all riding levels. Semi-private tours consist of groups up to 12 riders, ensuring that everyone receives personal attention from friendly, knowledgeable guides.